Have you thought about what it means to “Just Be You”?
Today I am going to cover five more of the words that were revealed in my Words of Wisdom post, “Just Be You”. I will look at the meaning of each word so that we can examine ourselves and see if these are a part of what it means to “Just Be You”.
- be carefree. To be carefree means to be free from anxiety or responsibility. Synonyms of carefree are unworried, untroubled, nonchalant, happy-go-lucky, easygoing, relaxed, and mellow. So are you carefree?
- be modest. To be modest means having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one’s merits, importance, etc.; free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions. Synonyms of modest are humble, unpretentious, and unassuming. So are you modest?
- be driven. To be driven means to be very determined to succeed. Synonyms of driven are besetting, compulsive, impulsive, obsessional, and obsessive. so are you driven?
- be forgiving. To be forgiving means to be ready and willing to forgive. Synonyms of forgiving are merciful, lenient, compassionate, magnanimous, humane, softhearted, forbearing, tolerant, indulgent, and understanding. So are you forgiving?
- be creative. To be creative means having or showing an ability to make new things or think of new ideas. Synonyms of creative are clever, imaginative, ingenious, innovative, inventive, and original. So are you creative?
Think about it! Are you carefree, modest, driven, forgiving, and creative?
If you are driven and want to succeed in an online business, do you have a proven business system that provides a passive income and makes it possible to work from anywhere? If not, take a look at one of my products, My Online Business Empire, MTTB, a 21 Step Program. Just click here to learn how you can get started today!